We would love to invite you and/or group to host your vehicle at our next Trunk or Treat Event!
This event will take place on Saturday, October 26th from 1pm-5pm at RPV City Hall (30940 Hawthorne Blvd)
This is a fun way for volunteers to earn 5+ hours while making a difference in our community!
To host a trunk at our Trunk or Treat Event, Volunteers and/or groups will need to provide:
1. One vehicle (any type of vehicle will work)
2. Decorations and a fun Theme (Please do not use any decorations containing gore, violence or any other displays that could be inappropriate for children. This is a family friendly event.)
3. Please plan on bringing enough sealed candy, treats and/or goodies for up to 100 children. Attendance may vary.
4. Please plan on arriving between 11am-12pm. We would like all trunks to be setup by 12:30pm. Event promptly begins at 1pm and ends at 5pm.
5. Family-friendly costumes highly encouraged!
Interested in this fun event? Please make this family-friendly event memorable and fun for the little ones by hosting a trunk!
Please sign-up early, trunk participation will be based on availability. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call 310.544.5260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org